Hand Cut Fries
Fries- Our hand-cut fries are delicious and customers LOVE them! Here is how our fries are made:
1. Start with the whole potato. Our potatoes are never frozen.
2. Our fries are freshly cut daily.
3. After being cut, they soak in cold water over night to pull out starches.
4. After the appropriate amount of time in water, the potatoes are blanched (half cooked) in hot shortening oil.
5. Then they cool and dry off a bit before they are finished in hot oil just moments before consumption.
6. We sprinkle the fries with a special mix of Kosher Salt and other secret seasoning.
Come see what so many people have been talking about.!